Our 100+ members represent Edmonton's Business & Community Leaders. Membership in Synergy Network is by invitation only.
For Members: How to Propose New Member
If you're a member of Synergy Network and are interested in proposing a new member, you have come to the right place. To propose a new member, please ensure that you follow the process outlined in the points below. This will greatly help our Membership Committee in consideration of the proposed member.
- Ensure the proposed member has attended two breakfast meetings and has an understanding of the Synergy group
- Once the member has attended at least two meetings, complete and submit the Membership Form to our Membership Chair at email@example.com
- The Membership Committee will then review the application and make a recommendation to the Executive Committee
- Once the Executive Committee has approved the proposed member, the Membership Chair will welcome the new member
- At that time, the new member will receive an invoice for their membership dues and will be officially added as a new member of Synergy
Guidelines for Proposed Members
Many factors go into considering whether a member is a positive addition to Synergy Network. Some of the guidelines that are considered when determining whether a member is added to Synergy Network are:
- Whether the proposed member is a decision maker, owner or senior executive within their business
- Is the business represented by the proposed member a leader in their industry
- Has the proposed member made positive contributions to the community
- Will the proposed member add value to Synergy Network