Synergy Network is a private group of approximately 100 business and community leaders that has existed for 30 years, who share ideas and promote fellowship among its members in a non-competitive environment. Membership is by invitation.
Our group meets monthly to hear influential speakers that have included Premier Ed Stelmach, Peter Hackett, Stephen Mandel, Leo de Bever, Greg Christenson, Dr. Indira Samarasekara, Tony Franceschini and Bruce Saville.
We also host our annual fall social that draws more than 600 invited guests, an annual golf tournament and a spring social event.
News - News - News
Over the past 6 months your executive team at Synergy has been investigating potential hotel sites for future meetings. There were several compelling reasons to revisit the choice of venue including:
- 1. Dramatic price increases in the past few years at Sutton Place
- 2. Free parking was no longer to be included at Sutton Place
- 3. Change in Management at Sutton Place
- 4. Quality issues regarding HVAC etc.
As a result an RFP was sent to several city hotels and we are delighted to announce that the iconic Chateau Lacombe has been selected for our Synergy events beginning in May of 2014.
Our decision was based on the value add we will receive from Richard Wong and his sales team:
- 1. Prices for the monthly breakfast meetings were very competitive
- 2. Free parking up to a 2 hour window for our breakfast meetings
- 3. Breakfast costs will include gratuities (these were extra at other venues)
- 4. Personal attention from the executive team at Chateau Lacombe.
Breakfast meetings will remain at Sutton Place for February, March and April 2014. We will be relocating to the Chateau Lacombe for our May 28th breakfast meeting and thereafter all meetings will be held at Chateau Lacombe.
Synergy sends out a special thank you to Tracey and Sharon and the staff at Sutton Place for working so hard on our behalf.